Garrison of the Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrison of the Lions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabriciu

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Name; Fabricius
Class: Conqueror
Race: Aquilonian

Character description (Looks): Fabricius wears his bronzecolored hair short and is clean-shaven. He has piercing grren eyes and a square-, which tells us that he comes from a noble background. Fabricius is tall, even by Aquilonian standards. He usually wears heavy armour, more often than not stained with Nemedian or Pictish blood.

Character description/history: Honor. For himself, yes, but Fabricius fights for t his king and for his country. A good Aquillonian is a proud Aquilonian, and few are prouder than Fabricius. You think the Aquilonian throne has been usurped by a barbarian? Don’t let Fabricius hear you, because he will slap you across your face and proclaim that king Conan is his king and that he would gladly die for him. Then, he will move his hand to his sword, look you in the eye and say that he just as gladly would kill for him as well.

Fabricius don’t know much about his background ever since that fateful galley trip. However, he remembers being a soldier, something his fighting skills seem to confirm as well. His manners and speech suggest a noble background. For reasons unclear even to himself Fabricius was cast out of the Aquillonian army and ended up on the Stygian slave-galley. Since then his goal has been two; to remember and to serve Aquillonia.

Fabricius respects Cimmerians (his king were born in Cimmeria after all) and has found them to be valiant fighters during his travels there. He is suspicious, even openly hostile, towards Stygia and her people. Fabricus keeps few acquaintances and even fewer friends.

Reason to join us: I am looking for a RP-oriented Aquillonian guild. I am an old fan of Conan lore and I don’t care much for “WoW-speak” and such.
Back to top Go down
Cerillius Fidellii
Admin
Cerillius Fidellii

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 am

[[ Great application there Smile I however want to say something however. I have no problems with you coming from the Stygian slave galley, but I prefer to keep that part from the history of characters hidden. Aslong as you keep "Tortage and killing Strom and that mark on your chest " out of your history line I would be happy. (The mark will be removed at level 60 anyway) And 1000 people running around killing the same people doesn't sound too good. You're accepted
Back to top Go down
https://lionlegionaires.rpg-board.net
Macmorn

Macmorn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Welcome Brother, there is a tavern wench with red hair you would like to meet,however I am a little short of silver at the moment, perhaps I could acompany you to the tavern and introduce you to her? pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.ageofconan.com/
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1