Garrison of the Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrison of the Lions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.

Go down 
5 posters

Do we want this?
Join
A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_vote_lcap100%A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Don't join
A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_vote_lcap0%A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Cerillius Fidellii
Admin
Cerillius Fidellii

A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. Empty
PostSubject: A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.   A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:38 pm

It is a guild having literally the same Legionaire setting as ours, it's bigger and also has a city. We are allowed to remain doing our mercenary work and this can easen the job for alot of us. Two guilds into one, as brothers and sisters we shall fight.

I will become a Imperator, probably leading troops and I will keep our squad named the Lion's Legion. Step up, wave the banner..light the beacons..

For the Lion's Legion!

Regarding activity of ~6 people. A vote numbers of 4 is required to do this.
Back to top Go down
https://lionlegionaires.rpg-board.net
Elqui

Elqui

PostSubject: Re: A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.   A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:48 am

As you lead us on our King's path, i shall follow you to anywhere sir.
Back to top Go down
Edric

Edric

PostSubject: Re: A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.   A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:34 am

Could we have some more information on this other guild? A link or something perhaps? What will happen with command structure and such?
Back to top Go down
Macmorn

Macmorn

PostSubject: Leopards   A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 pm

As we all know the Leopards of Poitain are famed throughout Hyboria, it's head is the Count Trocero who together with Pallantides are the King's most trusted aids, a joining of our two legions would benifit all and strengthen our bonds to King Conan himself. I say we join!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ageofconan.com/
Cerillius Fidellii
Admin
Cerillius Fidellii

PostSubject: Re: A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.   A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:14 pm

Leopards.guildlaunch.com for all info you need.

Invites started, /tell me in game for a invite to the leopards.
Back to top Go down
https://lionlegionaires.rpg-board.net
Arrian

PostSubject: Re: A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.   A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:01 pm

Quite a development in my absence.
Im considering firing up AoC again, perhaps I shall see you in Hyboria again soon.

P.S. That new guilds forum isnt quite populated, how are things coming along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.   A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A propostion by the Leopards of Poitain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garrison of the Lions :: Lion's Garrison chambers :: [OOC] Guild dicussion-
Jump to: