Garrison of the Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrison of the Lions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrian

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:06 am

Name; Arrian
Class: guardian ((lvl 56))
Race:aquilonian

Character description (Looks): Arrian is by no means a tall or big man, but he is quite rugged as he keeps himself in good shape. Since he was shipwrecked close to Tortage, he has been living off of what he could get as a sellsword in the pirate infested city and his later travelles in Cimmeria. Not much, as his modest attire shows, but he tries to keep what he has in good condition, part of his soldier's habbits. He also shaves often, again military habbits. His long years of service and time as a hired blade have made him a somewhat silent and bitter man, reflecting in his solemn expression which would be more befitting of a priest of Mitra, but still, he likes to enjoy some good laughs with comrades.

Character description/history:
Arrian comes from a minor noble family of Tarantia. Three years ago his family lost favour and was wiped out during a feud for power amongst the noble families of the city. Arrian himself has always stayed away from the political bickering of the nobility and pursued a military career and soon gained the benevolence of his commander for being able and loyal. As a result, his life was spared when the rest of his family was assassinated or put to the chase, for when a dispatch for his arrest and execution arrived at his outpost, his commander, being an elderly widower without heirs had already developed a fatherly love for Arrian. That night, Commander Maximilian, with full understanding of the gravity of his actions, burned the dispatch and had his personal guards assassinate the messenger and dispose of his body in the river. He then entered Arrian's quarters and woke him quickly explaining the situation. Embracing each other like father and son, Maximilian urged Arrian to flee for his life. The gate was opened and Arrian found himself alone and confused in the wilderness with no idea where to go. Considering all options, Arrian opted for becoming a lone sellsword, not something he was eager to do, but something he knew how to do. A few months ago he boarded a galley sailing for the Barachan islands. Fate had it that a raging storm would shatter the galley and wash Arrian ashore, not far from Tortage. All his possesions, which apart from his first class plate armour, excellent army balanced sword and saved army wages were not much, were irrecoverably scattered at the bottom of the sea. Severely weakend by his near drowning, Arrian spent a couple of months recovering in Tortage. Seeing this experience as a chance to start his life anew, he hoped it would turn out better this time.

Reason to join us:
Recent news he gathered showed that powers in Tarantia had shifted again and it would now be safe to return. He heard nothing of any survivors of his family. He also heard that Commander Maximilian had died in his quarters possibly a very short time after Arrian fled the outpost. The word “poison” was often tossed around as the cause of death. All this leaves Arrian a free man with nothing to return to. A true soldier at heart and mind, Arrian seeks to give his loyalty to the legions once again, be they regular or mercenary. The loner's life is not for him.

((We spoke yesterday if you recall, I was passing time on an alt))
Back to top Go down
Cerillius Fidellii
Admin
Cerillius Fidellii

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 am

((I certainly remember you Smile. The application was a good read and therefore you're ofcourse accepted. Wednesday we have a meeting where I'll officially count you all into the Lion's Legionaires. Till then or in guild chat/ingame ^^!))
Back to top Go down
https://lionlegionaires.rpg-board.net
Macmorn

Macmorn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Welcome Brother to the Legion,now could you lend me 8 silver pieces to pay a gambling dept?, of course I will return your silver when we get paid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ageofconan.com/
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1