Garrison of the Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrison of the Lions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edric

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Name: Edric Camach [Clan Camach]
Race: Cimmerian
Character age: 20

Description of Edric,

Tall, rangy in body with wolf like speed, my features immediately set me out as one from the north. My pale skin, wild long blonde hair, thick trimmed mustache and frosty blue eyes are my grandfathers legacy from the Aesir. I, Edric was born to Bran Camach and Vanya of clan Croich the grand daughter of Horsa of the Aesir.

Character background:

During my 14th winter my father Bran failed to return from a skirmish against the Vanir. I soon travelled to my grandfathers lodge in Asgard where I became a warrior of the Aesir. On the dawn of my 18th summer, I followed in my uncle Macmorn's footsteps travelling through Cimmeria into Gunderland where we both took employment as guards for a wealthy merchant. While we were delivering wine in Tarantia, I accepted a berth on the 'Wastrel', a Zingaran ship bound for the Barachan Isles.

~ Edric Camach

Why my character wants to join?

To seek adventure, fame and fortune in the Legion and defeat enemies of the King Conan I.

~ Edric Camach
Back to top Go down
Cerillius Fidellii
Admin
Cerillius Fidellii

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Application seems fine to me. Definetly accepted. Welcome to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lionlegionaires.rpg-board.net
Macmorn

Macmorn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Ah Edric!, welcome to the Legion!,keep your sword sharp and your front to the enemy! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.ageofconan.com/
Cerillius Fidellii
Admin
Cerillius Fidellii

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:52 pm

Macmorn wrote:
Ah Edric!, welcome to the Legion!,keep your sword sharp and your front to the enemy! pirat

And his behind towards me to receive a proper kick in the ass now and then ^^
Back to top Go down
https://lionlegionaires.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1